When setting up a video security system with S
ecuZone you can choose from the list of supported HD and IP cameras. Over 1000 cameras from leading camera manufacturers are supported.
A remote corner of a parking lot requires security coverage 24 hours a day, year round. A warehouse storing high explosives demands constant surveillance. These are just two situations in which CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) offers distinct advantages in providing surveillance.
Human observers are costly and valuable resources. CCTV allows security managers to use this resource judiciously. There are a number of common situations where human safety, concealed observation, or resource management are better served with CCTV rather than human observers.
These situations include:
- Observation of remote areas (parking lots, garages, construction sites)
- Observation of hazardous areas
- Discreet or concealed observation (loading docks, lobby areas)
- Sustained observation of areas with infrequent activity (warehouses, rail yards)
- Simultaneous observation of multiple areas.
- Power supply
Designing a CCTV system requires the planner to fit a number of important pieces together. Individually, these pieces are crucial, but how they interact with every other piece is just as important.
- scene, environment
- transmission medium
- Video Signal Management and Control Equipment
SecuZone offers next-generation technology solutions to help you tackle the risks to your business.